Sunday 9 January 2011

Long Time No See...

Gosh, It has been a while since I was last on here, and things are moving on, I don't know where to start!
I have been really busy over the past few weeks, with both the Multi Camera project, and the Live.


The Multi Cam has come on a little, and we have had many complications with it along the way. The main problem being some of out actors dropping out. We have now used all our back up actors, so fingers crossed they all can make it!
I have been working really hard on this Mutli Camera, So Fingers Crossed all goes well!


My Live has defiantly been a challenge for me these few weeks, with it being my First attempt at Stop Motion Animation, Its now took8 days and we are about 27 seconds into it. There is still some more to be done, but hopefully it wont take too long! I have really enjoyed it and it has been a really good learning curve for me. Ill post on the Pitch, which i gave to the client The Wool Room, whom the film is for, and also some photo graphs of the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment