We did it! Today was the day our multi-camera production went live, and We did it. There was only a few minor problems, that I know of that occured. Other than that I feel it went really well, and as though all our hard work paid off! All the actors Turned up and gave it there total utter best! we all tried our veryt hardest, and believe we suceeded!
We now have just over a week to go till the Multi Camera live shoot. We have been working really hard organising things this week, and believe things are really looking up now. After the rehersal yesterday, Im feeling rather confident its going to look good. The actos are brill!
Today i worked really hard with Laura and a few other members of the group, to get as much as the set done. I was painting from 10 till 8 and its looking really good. Things are looking up!
This here is the pitch for The Wool Room, and what I have been working really hard on this week.
This is a rather unusual pitch as it involves a form of animation.The basic story of it is:
·It’s a cold winter’s night and a little old man is asleep in bed. The little old man lives in a little country house and in the field his house is in, there are some sheep.
·The little old man can’t sleep and is tossing and turning in bed.The sheep are lookingthrough the window sad for him.
·There will then be and animation of a sunrise.
·You see the old man leave his house and mow his grass. One sheep whistles to the other three and they all huddle.
·Theyget the idea to shave off their wool and make him a blanket.
·They then sneak into his home and lay it on his bed.
·There will then be a little night animation.
·You will then see the old man getting into bed and snuggling up to go to sleep.
·All she sheep are watching from the window and smile as they shiver.
·Theythen all then look over form where a snoring noise is coming from, and see the one sheep that didn’t get shaved fast asleep.
·They all run towards him and the logo and slogan come on.
·Then it ends with them all asleep hugging the unshaved sheep and the unshaved sheep then sighs and smiles.
The set ans the Sheep Characters for this took me ages to design and make. The sheep are made out of White plastercine, and wool, and the farmer is a wooden doll figure, covered in plastercine.
The set was made from two foamex boards, which I painted and added paper mache hills too. The interior and exterior of the house was made from a range of cardbord boxes, put together and covered in paper mache and painted, and the bedroom furniture was cerial boxes.
It took alot of time and hard work for me to make the set, but I am really proud of it and think it looks really good. Here are some photos of the shoot.
Gosh, It has been a while since I was last on here, and things are moving on, I don't know where to start! I have been really busy over the past few weeks, with both the Multi Camera project, and the Live.
The Multi Cam has come on a little, and we have had many complications with it along the way. The main problem being some of out actors dropping out. We have now used all our back up actors, so fingers crossed they all can make it! I have been working really hard on this Mutli Camera, So Fingers Crossed all goes well!
My Live has defiantly been a challenge for me these few weeks, with it being my First attempt at Stop Motion Animation, Its now took8 days and we are about 27 seconds into it. There is still some more to be done, but hopefully it wont take too long! I have really enjoyed it and it has been a really good learning curve for me. Ill post on the Pitch, which i gave to the client The Wool Room, whom the film is for, and also some photo graphs of the shoot.
This week has been a really busy week for me. There seems to be soo much I need to do and get on with i cant think where to start!
We held Auditions for the Multi Camera Project on Tuesday night. There wasnt as many people there as we eaxpected, but the majority who did turn up were good, and we believe will fit into the production.
Things finally seem to be moving a little bit faster with the Multi cam Project, and hopefully by the end or today we should have the first full draft of the script. People have finally started to plan the shoots for the the second unit material, and we not have a dat for the set design to be put up.
The Hotseating sesson on Tuesday I found to be fun useful and helpful to most pepole, even the script writers as it gave them a better chance to understand the characters they have written into the production.
My live seems to be coming on now too. The Story board is almost done. The script is Finished, I have a good Collection of materials and boxes ready to make the set, and my sheep are now moulded and need the wool addng to them.
Me and Charlotte had disscussion with Chris and have found a Farm in Coulby Newham to get in touch with about getting some Sounds from there.
Most things now seem to be moving on well, so I think id better get back to doing them!!